Aviation risk insurance
What is it?
Aviation risk insurance provides insurance coverage for:
- losses caused to third parties and their property in the course of aviation activities
- damage to your aircraft in the event of damage, destruction or loss
- damage to the health or life of pilots and crew
Possible aviation insurance options
- Civil liability insurance for aircraft operators
- Aircraft insurance (insurance provided for airplanes, helicopters, balloons, paragliders, other aircraft)
- Pilot and crew insurance
- Pilots’ license loss insurance
Aviation insurance covers all accidental events such as aircraft accidents, natural disasters, fires, deliberate acts by third parties, etc., which arrise at the time of aircraft landing, rolling, mooring or standing on the land or the water. At the insured‘s request other specific risks applicable in international insurance practice may also be insured.