Home insurance

What is it?

This insurance is against the selected risks for real estate (buildings and other imovable objects) and movable property (things, household appliances, equipment, etc.). The majority of insurance companies for home insurance offers and civil liability insurance. This insurance compensates the damage to the health, life or property done by you, your family members or pets to the third parties.

What is insured?

  • residential buildings – houses, cottages, apartments;
  • auxiliary and non-residential buildings – garage, cellar, boiler room, pantry, parking place, sauna, farm building, garden, clown, barn, etc.
  • stationary yard structures – fence, yard gates, stationary yard structures located on the territory of the plot, outdoor swimming pool, glass or polycarbonate greenhouses, etc.

Home insurance covers the walls, ceilings, floors, doors, heating, drainage, and plumbing systems of the insured building. Home-made furniture, home appliances, video and audio equipment, valuables (cash, jewelry, documents, antiques, collections) are insured as well.

Home insurance provides cover for:

  • Fire
  • Water
  • Theft
  • Third party intentional act
  • Natural forces
  • Voltage fluctuations
  • Other risks (internal faults, breakdowns, theft from the territory of the enclosed plot, etc.).

Depending on the value of your property and the need for its protection, insurance companies can offer different – minimum, standard, maximum – protection options. Each version of house insurance provides protection of a different volume of home property from the main and additional risks.