Company property insurance
What is it?
Company property insurance is an insurance service created to reduce potential losses that may be incurred as a result of damage to or destruction of an enterprise’s assets.
What can be insured?
- buildings, their engineering equipment, investments in buildings;
- equipment, tools, furniture, inventory, computer equipment, billboards;
- production, raw materials, fuel, goods, production in progress;
- expected investments;
- cash and other valuables;
- common areas of residential buildings.
In addition, you can be insured for a business interruption
Insurance protection is provided for the financial losses of the insured incurred because of the fact that the insured is forced to cease business or reduce its volume due to the destruction or loss of the assets of the business because of the insured event during the validity of the contract.